My favorite Photo

 



 Hii Bloggers!!

In this blog I going to tak about this photo, the girl next to me is my girlfriend Catlina, she have 20 years old and study in the University of Santiago de Chile, we been togheter for 3 years. She´s a very nice person and we have many experience toghethers.

This photo we take in the south of Chile more specifically in Paillaco, we go here becouse, we visit to my family, in my family´s house we cook bread and sopaipillas, we bathe in a lake and rivers and conect whit the nature.

I love this photo becouse in this travel Catalina met my family who live in the south, the nice thing about the photo is that I can share this trip whit her, since I don´t see my family very often.

With her we love to travel anywhere and our life proyect is live in the south.










Comentarios

  1. How great you want to go to live south, it is wonderful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Southern Chile is very cool! It's good that you enjoy it with your favorite person.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares