Conditionals website

 Hii Bloggers!!!

Today I am going to talk to you about a page that I visited, to learn about English grammar, one of the things that I liked about the website is the large number of examples about conditionals, another is the exercises that can be done on it  page on the topic.

https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/grammar/b1-b2-grammar/conditionals-zero-first-second

One of the things they didn't like about the website was that it doesn't tell you what the alternatives are, giving you why, anyway I recommend the site for people who are learning because it has different levels of difficulty, and that helps in learning progressively.

Of course I would visit the page again since in this way I could complement the learning of the classes with that of the website

I think I give this page an 8/10 because you can improve in the things mentioned above, but it's a great way to learn.

Bye bloggers and thanks for reading.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares