Presentation

 

Hi Bloggers!!!

 I´m Davih Vallejos Silva and i study Architecture at the University of Chile. I´m Chilean and i was born in Puente Alto, i´m 19 years old, i started studying a year ago.

Monica & Mario, they are my parents and are from Chile, i have 2 sisters called Dagmar and Danare, and i´m the little one, they are students at the University.I have a girlfriend called Catalina, she studies Ocupational Therapy at the University.

In my free time i like riding in the bike, practicing boxing, going to gym, learning about any think, cooking with my girlfriend but overcoat i´m loved traveling

I loved traveling to south of Chile becouse the landscape it so beatutiful, in this vacations i and my girlfriend go to Futaleufu,and in this place we camp and we did treking, one of the things i like most is spend time whit my family and friends.

In my school the English they were teaching its was so bad and my experience learning this language is no great, but here in the University i feel like i´m learning.

Thanks for reed my blog guys!



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares