Hii Blogers!!!

Today I will present one of my hobbies, I have many hobbies like practice sports, cooking with my girlfriend, lisen to music, sit by a campfire and talk to my friend, but today I talk about the last one, this activity it my favorite.

Me and my friend every summer go to my summer´s house and in the nigth we make a campfire and talk about the life, we can talk for many hours, we eat and drink.

I love this because it is a moment in wich i desconect from life in Santiago. But with the University this activity it is not very recurring.

I think that this place its so special because it is a built by me and it is made of pure love. Is a proyect with my mother that we have had for about 5 years ago.

I think that this hobby it the best, and i hope to be able to meet again with my friend.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares