Pice of technology

Hii Bloggers!!!

 The pice of technology to I use a lot, it´s my PC and my cell phone.

 I became a PC´s lover about 5 years ago, when did´t start the COVID, in this period I buy the parts and then build my computer,This PC took up a lot to play vieogames and today i passed it to my mother. Right now I had to buy a new computer for study from Univerity(for people who know about computers, it has: I7 9th, RTX 3060, 16 RAM and 1TB SSD), Before enering the University I bought the Iphone 11 to take photos and videos.

The good think about my computer is that it is very fast to performs tasks, BUT the computer its so heavy and carrying it with other things in the backpad is a lot.

Butdespite that it is a highly recommended investment for students.



Bye Bloggers and thanks for reading.




Comentarios

Entradas populares