TV show that used to remind me when I was little

Hii Bloggers!

Today I am going to talk about my favorite program from I was little, this program is callled Lazzy Town, It's about a girl who comes to a city, and her new friends have negative caracteristics, the mayor of the city ask Sportacus for help. He helps people get better, exercise and eat healthy.



I watched this program from Monday to Friday around 5-6, but no every day, I watched this show with my sister, and every time we sat down to watch it we ate something.

I liked this program because Sportacus made me feel like I could do anything and I liked the fights with the villain of the show.

The last time to I watched Lazzy Town it was like 2014, but I didn't know it would be the last time.

Bye Bloggers and thanks for reading.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares