Last Weekend

 Hii Bloggers!

Today I tell you about my last weekend, I had a much more interesting weekend than the previous one, but unfortunately I had to study Physic, I usually study at  my home but last weekend I went to my girlfriend's house, She needed to study biomechanic, and I needed study Physic, on the last weekend we cook a cake

On Saturday I´m went to my girlfriend´s house and then I started to the study, on this day, the mother of my girfriend cook noodles whit dip (they were very good), after the lunch we watched a movie, the last of Transformers, and it so EPIC, I recommend it to you,I continued with the study while my girlfriend slept for a while, to rest because in the morning she went to the gym, on the late nigth we continue study, and go to sleep.

On Sunday the day want quikly becouse we relax and leave the study aside for a bit, I helped my girlfriend's dad to take some measurements on a roof. After this I complete every homework and gone to my house.

Bye bloggers and thanks for reading.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares