My First Concert

Hello bloggers!!!


Today I'm talking to you about my first concert, this concert was in Santiago, at the National Stadium, I went to this concert when I was 17 years old, and it was very special for me, I went to see Coldplay, it's a Britich. Band that I didn't know, I went with my girlfriend because it is one of her favorite bands, but I didn't know them at all, that day we arrived very early since we didn't have seats listed, we spent at least 5 hours under the sun, waiting for it to be time to enter , I had no expectations about the concert because I didn't know the band but it surprised me, because it was a spectacular show, full of lights, fireworks. , smoke, and one of the beautiful things about the concert is that it was sustainable and powered by clean energy.

After to we are go to the concert, I become a fan of the band, I think the best moment of the concert was the end because there was a show with impressive pyrotechnics. On another occasion my girlfriend also invited me to see another band that I didn't know, this was Glup, after that concert I was also fascinated by their music, and to this day I listen to them.

Bye bloggers and thanks for reading.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares