My favorite restaurant

Hii Bloggerss!!!

Today I will talk to you about a place that I really like to visit, this place is Sociedad, it is a Bar/Restaurant that has very varied dishes, (a little expensive) but it is totally worth it, the dish that I always order in this bar is a sushi board to share, since I usually go with my girlfriend, the bar is located in the vicinity of the Santa Isabel metro, specifically on Av. Santa Isabel 0306, the sector is full of this type of bars, but trying and trying.My girlfriend and I always go to this one, we try to go every month but suddenly we can't due to schedule issues, my favorite dish comes with several pieces of sushi but the one I like the most is the asevichado, and well a hamburger is also my favorite I like it hahahahaha.


Well that was all and as always thank you very much for reading.

Comentarios

Entradas populares