The Last Blog

 Hii Bloggers!!!

Today I talk to you about my experence whit this web site, the post to I enjoyed more it´s my favorite hobbie, becouse in this post I talk about the activity that relax to me a lot, one post to I dont enjoyed it´s t "tv show that used to remind me when i was little" becouse I dont remember meny programs when i was a child, 

The post of the companions to I enjoyed more it´s My Hobby by Matias, becouse I like football and I like to see more people practice this sport, and I had the chance to look Matias playing football.

Whit this activities I learn more technics to writing, it´s this reason to I like this web site, I learn and I talk about me. I dont know one think to I dont like. 


I prefer more the writing like we have done becouse I think that in cademic texts the vocabulary that is used is more extensive 

Thanks for reading this blog and see you in the next level


Comentarios

Entradas populares